Servicing & Repairs – for Boilers, Heating Systems and other Gas Appliances:
The company was originally established in 1965 to service and maintain oil-fired boilers, expanding into gas systems and complete heating / plumbing installations shortly afterwards, these activities continue today. Services include:
- Boilers: We undertake installation, repair, maintenance and replacement of all types of boilers, water heaters, etc. – Gas or Oil fired.
- Installations: Domestic / large domestic / small commercial central heating systems and system up-grades to improve performance and energy efficiency.
- Improvements: Cleaning / Power Flushing of heating systems to remove corrosion deposits and improve radiator performance, replacement or additional radiators, thermostatic valves, etc.
- Boiler Servicing: Regular annual servicing of gas and oil boilers (and other appliances) helps to keep them working efficiently and safely. We can arrange to service your boiler every year and will contact you when the next service is due.
- Landlords: We carry out annual ‘CP12’ gas safety inspections and issue gas safety certificates on gas appliances, which are a statutory requirement for rented property. We also operate a key holding service for landlords who require regular attention to repairs, etc.
- Gas Fires and Other Appliances: Regular servicing of gas fires and other appliances helps to keep them working efficiently and safely. This is particularly important for open-flue and ‘flueless’ gas fires to ensure that flues and / or ventilation are operating correctly.
- Special Needs: We work with occupational therapists within clinics, hospitals and the social services departments of several local authorities, to fit key operated gas isolators to cookers and other appliances in the homes of people with Alzheimer’s & / or other special needs.